Thursday, December 26, 2019

End of 2019



2019 .... a year that saw me touring in Germany, Switzerland, France, Ireland and the USA. I've met some great people, musicians and played in some incredible venues. Having spent a few months in the studio in 2018, I released the first song 'Beautiful You' in the summer of 2019. Beautiful You is a song inspired by how we see a deep love story. Love is a continuing journey that we experience on our various paths in life. Which is the right path? Do we trust ourselves on that path? At which point do we let our loved one see inside our soul? The good and the bad? How long does it take for your heart to mend? I asked a friend, Abby Churchill, a model from Marbella who I had previously worked with on quite a few fashion shoots, to be the cover for the single, and I am so pleased that she agreed to be on the cover. You can hear the single here:

Beautiful You on Spotify

Over the course of the year I spent some time in France. I lived in Lyon (quite a few years ago) and at the time I was playing bass for a touring trad folk band and in 2019, by pure chance I kept randomly bumping into Martin Drozd, a multi-instrumentalist - but a phenomenal violinist; who I had gigged with many years before.  As well as playing many instruments he also is a producer so when it came to recording my Christmas single 'The Flickering Candle' I was pleased to work with him in the studio. The result is exactly what I had heard when I originally wrote this song many years ago.

The Flickering Candle on Spotify

So now we look to 2020 .... what's it gonna bring musically? I'm going to be doing a solo theatre tour in the USA, where I'll be promoting songs from both albums 'The Lonely Stroll' and 'The Light Shines Through The Darkness'. I'll be releasing one single a month for the year of 2020. These songs will be across all streaming sites when released.

I'm very pleased to announce that I'll be working with a fantastic Denver based PR Company and we've got a great schedule planned for the year, and we'll be announcing quite a lot of exciting news over the course of 2020. Keep your eyes peeled.

Check in tomorrow afternoon when I'll be announcing the next single.

Now I'm off to get ready to celebrate a belated Christmas festivities with my kids.

Don't forget to follow on:

Twitter: @curransolomusic

Instagram: @curransolomusic

Facebook: www.facebook.com/curransolomusic

YouTube: Justin Curran Official

Spotify: Follow Justin Curran on Spotify

I wish you all the very best for 2020. Thank you all for a fantastic 2019!

Spread the love folks xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment